Workshops constitute a very important part of the NDIA Expo event curriculum. They provide attendees with the opportunity to experience a more intimate and interactive setting with other attendees, as well as an opportunity for one-on-one interaction with workshop facilitators to address personal business challenges.
Workshops are not designed to be main-stage presentations. They are three-hour classroom style sessions based on discussion, hands-on activities, group work, and a chance for attendees to apply learned strategies and techniques in real time with their professional peers.
Workshop Presenters must submit:
● Goals of the pre-conference workshop
● Description of topics/content to be covered during workshop
● Workshop agenda (please give details and approximate time allotted for each activity)
● Description of anticipated audience and the maximum number of people you would prefer
● Description of the take-away skills, knowledge and/or material that attendees will acquire (approximately 100-200 words)
Note: All workshops are noncommercial and not promotional opportunities. Presenter(s) will not solicit any business or promote business during the workshop session. Please note: attendees will be asked for feedback on this matter on the individual workshop session evaluations.
Workshop presenters must be prepared for a 2-3 hour session. (2 or 3 hours workshop duration depends on the individual summit or conference curriculum schedule.)
Apply to Present A Workshop
Defense Industry Manufacturing Trade Show
Presented By NDIA Lone Star Chapter
2000 E Lamar Boulevard
Arlington, Texas 76006